noVNC cannot connect the server

Hi, the suggestion to review the config files was useful.

The regex used in our local ‘ood_portal.yml’ had been changed (not sure what happened). Restoring that regex: ‘(comp)\d+’ --> ‘(compt)\d+’ resolved the issue. So the literal error presented in the webpage (URL not found) should have been taken more literally by myself. And I think that this broke the reverse proxy because this form (comp) of the hostnames was inconsistent with the submit files used with the interactive applications – but I’m not convinced that that is true. I’m not even convinced that I should think of this as having “broken the reverse proxy”. I mean it worked fine, but it the application was launched on compt143, and the ood_portal.yml could only supply comp143 for a request, is that truly a broken reverse proxy?

In any event, consistency is now restored in our environment.Our interactive apps are stable for the past day since having this realization.

And the selectable ‘quality’ and ‘compression’ have been exercised, and are appreciated, now that the apps are functional.

Cheers