Open OnDemand at SC23: See you in Denver!

Visit us at SC23

November 14-16, 2023 Denver, Colorado

Booth 503: Ohio Supercomputer Center & Open OnDemand

We are excited for another spectacular Supercomputing Conference and eager to see lots of familiar faces and hopefully many new ones, too.

We will have a robust presence, including our Ohio Supercomputer Center (OSC) and Open OnDemand exhibitor booth 503, our annual User Group Meeting, special events, demos, partner talks, giveaways and more.

The full Open OnDemand schedule is below, with even more at the OSC and Open OnDemand SC hub at osc.edu/sc23.

Booth placards

Help us spread the word about Open OnDemand with a “Used Here” or “Supported Here” placard. Request a sign using the form below. Swag is also available via the form or anytime in the booth.

Placard Request

Pre-SC23 Community Survey

Please consider contributing a few minutes to helps us accurately report on Open OnDemand’s reach in the industry. Information collected includes your organization, version currently deployed, quantification of clients, a list of apps and some log data easily extracted via a script.

Community Survey

Featured events

Open OnDemand User Group Meeting

An open discussion to guide the future roadmap for Open OnDemand. Presented by OSC Director of Strategic Programs Alan Chalker and MGHPCC Program Manager Julie Ma.

Tuesday, Nov. 14, 12:15 to 1:15 p.m.

Room 605 SC Session Page

10th Anniversary Celebration

10 years and more than 650 deployments after its creation, Open OnDemand is more impactful than ever. Join us for cake and congeniality as we thank everyone who has made this milestone possible.

Wednesday, Nov. 15, 3 to 4 p.m.

Booth 503 ood-10th-thumb image

Full schedule

Tuesday, Nov. 14

10:30 to 11:15 a.m.
Globus and Open OnDemand

12:15 to 1:15 p.m.
Open OnDemand User Group Meeting

2 to 2:45 p.m.
Deploying Open OnDemand throughout Harvard University

3 to 4 p.m.
OH-SC Ohio at SC23

4 to 4:45 p.m.
TAMU ACES OnDemand

5 to 5:45 p.m.
CSC Finland and OnDemand

Wednesday, Nov. 15

Building the Open OnDemand Community at Riken CCS

11:45 to 12:30 p.m.
Open OnDemand Demo

12:30 to 1:15 p.m.
Project Eureka: Integrating Open OnDemand, iRODS and OmniScheduler

1:30 to 2:15 p.m.
Deploying Open OnDemand at Idaho National Labs

3 to 4 p.m.
Open OnDemand 10th Anniversary Celebration

Thursday, Nov. 16

Open OnDemand Demo

1 to 1:45 p.m.
Ecosystem for Research Network and Open OnDemand

You’re literally my neighbors there :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll be at the AI booth of Jülich supercomputing centre

See you soon!

Ricardo de Souza Jacomini reacted to your message:

I think I enjoyed Denver better than Dallas last year. I always have a good time visiting with you guys, was fun to see you and hear about the exciting new products coming down the production line.

Did you guys get to see the keynote speaker, Dr. Hakeem Oluseyi? Hope so, what a life he’s had. I felt like I was by a campfire swapping life stories.

We’re pretty excited SGX3 is coming to Bozeman, looking forward to it!

Kenny

Yeah, his keynote was fantastic. It was great seeing you as well!