Phusion_passenger/locations.ini

Yes I know everyone will tell me this is a wrong thing to ask, but can I get a copy of the file /opt/ood/ondemand/root/usr/share/ruby/vendor_ruby/phusion_passenger/locations.ini ? I do not know what RPM file it is in, or what git hub repo it is in.

Hi! Not wrong at at all. Why not copy it from that location you’ve mentioned there?

That comes from Passgener itself somewhere. We’ve forked it here and forked it’s rpm build repo too. That’s how it get’s made and it’s got all the correct paths in it. It’s likely to be somewhere dark deep into their repo.

You’ve posted about building on Ubuntu/Debian on some other ticket right? Why don’t you check out our Ansible role? I’ve only used to install on a Debian container, but it should be much of what you’re looking for. Maybe even specifically here where I template out that ini file. I believe I pulled it from an rpm installation. I don’t think I found the source of it either, but having the final file was good enough to hack around on.

Finding the RPM is easy:

[ric@ooddev ~]$ rpm -qf /opt/ood/ondemand/root/usr/share/ruby/vendor_ruby/phon_passenger/locations.ini

which says

ondemand-passenger-5.3.7-2.el7.x86_64

you can download that rpm with something like

sudo yum --downloadonly --downloaddir=/tmp/ reinstall ondemand-passenger

and then extract the needed file from the rpm into your home directory with

cd

mkdir p

cd p

rpm2cpio /tmp/ondemand-passenger-5.3.7-2.el7.x86_64.rpm | cpio -id

The will create the files in ~/p/…, so

ls -l ~/p/opt/ood/ondemand/root/usr/share/ruby/vendor_ruby/phusion_passenger/locations.ini

will show the file, and you can copy it from there…

Ric

image001.png

image002.png

That works too! Again from the ansible playook the templated file is here. @lanceman2 did you find what you were looking for?