We have released a 1.7.14 patch release with the following bug fixes:
- Fix the default value for the
--exportargument for Slurm’s sbatch to be
--export=NONE. In previous versions of OnDemand this was enforced using the environment variable
SBATCH_EXPORT=NONE. When we switched to using the --export argument in order to give apps more control over the environment via
Script#job_environmentwe failed to ensure the preexisting behavior was preserved.
- Fixed several issues with the Linux Host adapter #187 and #188
- Fixed bug that broke noVNC in Safari #516.
- Updated Rails to 188.8.131.52 (up from 184.108.40.206)
- Added KDE as a desktop option for the bc_desktop app #482
To upgrade from 1.7.10 or 1.7.11 to 1.7.14:
sudo yum update ondemand