Open OnDemand logo usage

Our company procides professional Engineering service for Open OnDemand , such as installation , customization and administration. We are exibiting Open OnDemand as one of our professinal services at the show, is there any regulation to use the logo ? Also we are also considering how we can help this community to expand in Japan.

Nishi

Hi Katsu.

Thank you for all you are doing for OnDemand. I am going to leave this to @alanc to answer in detail.

Thanks,
-gerald

Nishi:

Yes, you are welcome to utilize the Open OnDemand logo. Various versions are available here: openondemand.org/assets/images/2017_1108 Open OnDemand logo at gh-pages · OSC/openondemand.org · GitHub

We would love any assistance you could provide in expanding the community in Japan (and other regional countries). If you have specific ideas please let me know. Happy to take this offline if you want to email me directly at alanc@osc.edu

Thank you very much for your kind answers. We have close relationshiop wirh RIKEN so, we will discuss with RIKEN how we can contribute to grow the community in Japan.

Nishi

NIshi:

In case you aren’t aware of it, we’ve had some interactions with various people at RIKEN. Here is a white paper they published recently: openondemand.org/fugaku

Thank you for your notice.

Nishi

2023年3月2日(木) 0:57 Alan Chalker via Open OnDemand <notifications@osc.discoursemail.com>: